As ENKA Sports, Education and Social Aid Foundation (“the Institution”) we place utmost importance on processing and storing all types of personal data that belongs to persons affiliated with our institution, including those who receive our services in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (known as “KVK Law”) and with due consideration given to the protection of personal data.
To this end, in requirement of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (known as “KVK Law”), ENKA Sports, Education and Social Aid Foundation will have the right- in the capacity of data supervisor- to recording, storing, updating, disclosing to/transferring to third parties within the limits allowed by the legislation, as well as to classifying and processing your data in ways specified by the law.
In line with the related legislation and with a view to ensuring protection, your personal data can be collected -through automatic or non-automatic media- orally, in writing or in electronic environments for the following purposes:
- For ENKA Sports, Education and Social Aid Foundation to offer educational or other services that it delivers through its schools, related units, ENKA Group companies, our websites, internet applications, mobile applications; as well as services that might be offered in connection with different business operations and contracts that our Institution may enter into
- For ENKA Sports, Education and Social Aid Foundation to fufill the liabilities arising from the contracts signed by you and/or by us
- For ENKA Sports, Education and Social Aid Foundation to carry out planning, statistics and customer satisfaction work.
Your personal data that is collected by our institution can be transferred within the framework of the services provided and the contracts that are made, to the Ministry of Education, SGK, Ministries, Judicial Bodies and other authorised bodies, our business partners, real or legal entities with whom we have a relationship with in order to insure the continuation of our services, our suppliers, our Legal and Financial Advisors, auditors, ENKA Community companies, our Institutions authorities, our shareholders and third parties to whom you give open consent to, in accordance with the regulations in accordance with 8th and 9th articles of the Personal Data Protection Law.
In accordance with the reasons stated above, your personal information can be transferred abroad.
Your personal data obtained in line with the purposes indicated above in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic environment to ensure the education, other services and our financial activities can be provided within a judicial framework, and to ensure that our Institution carries out its responsibilities emerging from the contract and the law completely and accurately. Hence, your personal data that has been collected due to this judicial reason can be processed and forwarded within the scope of the personal data processing and purposes explained by the Personal Data Protection Law’s 5th and 6th articles and the reasons indicated in this document’s (2nd) and (3rd) articles.
On condition that we, as personal data possessors, deliver our demands, regarding our rights, to our institution with the following methods arranged in this Clarification Text, the institution will finalize our demand free of charge within maximum thirty days depending on the quality of the demand. However, if the Personal Data Protection Council decides about a certain fee to be paid, the Institution will receive the price stated in the price list. The personal data possessors have the following rights:
- To learn whether their personal rights have been processed or not
- To ask to be informed about the personal data if it has been processed
- To learn the purpose of processing the personal data and whether the data is processed appropriately or not
- To ask their personal data to be corrected if it is incomplete or wrong, and to request third parties to be informed to whom the personal data has been transferred
- To ask their personal data to be deleted or to be disposed despite the fact that the personal data has been processed in the framework of the Personal Data Protection Law and other related legal provisions if the reasons, which require personal data to be processed, do not exist anymore; and to request third parties to be informed to whom the personal data has been transferred
- To object to the results against them which stem from the analysis of the data processed only by the automatic systems
- To request to be compensated for their loss if the loss results from processing the personal data illegally.
You can make your request for using the rights mentioned above to our institution according to the the 1st pharagraph of 13th article of Personal Rights Protection Law in written or via other ways determined by The Committee of Personal Rights Protection. Since The Committee of Personal Rights Protection hasn’t determined any way, you are required to submit your application in written to our institution according to Personal Rights Protection Law. Within this framework, for the applications to be made as part of the 11th article of the Law, the channels and ways to submit your application are explained below.
In order to use your rights stated above, you can either deliver your application to our institution by hand with the explanation for using the rights as stated in the 11th article of the Law together with the information declaring your identity to the address of Sadi Gülçelik Spor Sitesi, Poligon Mah. Katar Cad. No:15/A İstinye Sarıyer or send via notary public or other ways stated in the Law or forward your related letter with a secure electronic signature to: firstname.lastname@example.org